Newcastle Sakekamer / Business Chamber
The Newcastle Sakekamer was established in 1967 and is a dynamic chamber that plays a relevant role in promoting the business activities of our members and our environment.
We serve the business community of Newcastle, Kwa-Zulu Natal and currently offers the following to members:
The Newcastle Chamber offers numerous benefits and keeps business owners on top of important, ever-changing issues and trends within their community and local marketplace.
Our top 10 reasons why you should join our chamber:
- We provide our members with important information
- Members have representation on community forums that benefit your business directly or indirectly
- You have a strong voice in government that works for your best interest
- We create networking and marketing opportunities for members
- Increase your visibility in the community through chamber publications but also advertise in chamber events and projects
- You will have access and use of our communication platforms – Newsletter, Facebook, WhatsApp broadcast group, website, meetings and events
- You can make business contacts and use the network to source staff, products or partners
- Membership brings credibility and a positive standing to your business. You can increase positive perception among consumers and business owners when you are identified as a member of a chamber of commerce
- Access to members only discounts and services. These are on offer from members to members
- We provide you with a platform where you can get involved, invest some time and effort into a community where you live and do business.